The finalists of the Tata Social Enterprise Challenge would be eligible for Incubation at IIM Calcutta Innovation Park. The IIM Calcutta Innovation Park (IIMCIP) is a Section 8 company established under the aegis of IIM Calcutta to promote Innovation and Entrepreneurship. The mission of IIMCIP is aligned to the mission of the institute to “develop innovative and ethical future leaders capable of managing change and transformation in a globally competitive environment and to advance the theory and practice of management”.
IIMCIP provides both physical and virtual incubation. The incubation programme offers the following facilities / benefits to the incubatees.
- Dedicated Mentorship: Mentor pool comprising of IIMC Alumni, Faculty,
Entrepreneurs, and investors with expertise on different domains
- Funding Connect: Connect incubates to various funding sources including funding schemes floated by IIMCIP (in association with investors), funding partners, Government seed / venture fund, Collateral free Bank loan (if eligible).IIMCIP aims at organizing seed funding to all incubatees and ensuring successful exit in 18-24 months timeframe.
- Plug and Play workspace: With computer, internet, printing and conferencing facility
- Support Services: Legal, Secretarial, IT Infrastructure support, HR & Payroll, Travel and Logistics services provided by competent service providers who provide the services at preferential rates.
- IIMC student support: Engage IIMC students with the incubatees and help in solving some of the challenges faced by the startups.
- Training program on various aspects of entrepreneurship at IIMC campus
Click here to view the TSEC Incubatees