The finalists of the Tata Social Enterprise Challenge would be eligible for Incubation at IIM Calcutta Innovation Park. IIM Calcutta Innovation Park is a Section 8 company established under the aegis of IIM Calcutta to promote Innovation and Entrepreneurship. The mission of IIM Calcutta Innovation Parkis aligned to the mission of IIM Calcutta to “develop innovative and ethical future leaders capable of managing change and transformation in a globally competitive environment and to advance the theory and practice of management”.
IIM Calcutta Innovation Park provides both physical and virtual incubation. The incubation programme offers the following facilities / benefits to the incubatees :
- Dedicated Mentorship: IIM Calcutta Innovation Park’s mentor pool comprisesIIM Calcutta Alumni, Faculty. Entrepreneurs, and investors with expertise in different domains.
- Funding Connect: IIM Calcutta Innovation Parkendeavours to connect incubatees to various funding sources including funding schemes floated by IIM Calcutta Innovation Park(in association with investors), funding partners, Government seed / venture funds, IIM Calcutta Innovation Parkaims at organizing seed funding for all it’sincubatees and ensuring successful exit in a18–24-month timeframe.
- Plug and Play workspace: IIM Calcutta Innovation Parkoffers a plug and play office facility including internet, printing and conferencing facility for it’s incubatees.
- Support Services: IIM Calcutta Innovation Parkfacilitates Legal, Secretarial, IT Infrastructure support, HR & Payroll, Travel and Logistics services provided by competent service providers at preferential rates.
- IIM CALCUTTAStudent Support: IIM Calcutta Innovation Parkfacilitates engagement withIIM Calcutta students for it’sincubatees who help the entrepreneurs in solving some of the challenges faced by them.
- Knowledge Sessions: For it’s incubatees, IIM Calcutta Innovation Parkconducts free Training programs on various aspects of entrepreneurship at IIM Calcutta campus.