- After graduating from St. Xavier’s, joined advertising (HTA – now call JWT) and worked with various multinational brands.
- Joined hands with twin brother Arup to form Tomorrows Foundation, a national based NGO (www.Tomorrowsfoundation.org) taking care of the under privileged children. Also started RB Enterprises International (P) Ltd., a Textile Manufacturing / Exporting Unit (www.rbintl.com).
- Founder Director of a skill development institute – IQST. (www.iqstindia.com)
- The journey began in 1991 from the terrace of Mother Teresa’s ‘Nirmal Hriday’ with 17 children by me and Arup.
- Calcutta De La Rue A L’ecole formed, by a philanthropist Janine Walter and several others, in France (1995) as a twin association to support Tomorrow`s Foundation.
- 1995 – A unique Private Public Partnership project was started jointly with Calcutta Municipal Corporation (CMC).
- Today Tomorrow`s Foundation works in 7 slum locations across the city of Kolkata, in Howrah, Jharkhand & Chattishgarh, catering to almost 6400 children.
- Tomorrow`s Foundation is continuously trying to improve the quality of life of deprived children.
- Promoting education among them and developing various skills with a view to help them realize their self-worth, so that they can grow into self respecting and independent individuals.
AWARD & RECOGNITION: Unesco Award.